Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Opus Jewelers Review

It is crucial that you find a jeweler you can trust and I count myself lucky that I found Peter Chen of Opus Jewelers. I have not only bought a number of items from Opus Jewelers but I also have them do all of my resizing and repairs as well. Years ago, when I didn't know about Opus Jewelers, I took an antique ring that had been passed down through my family to another jeweler to have it cleaned up and re-sized. Years later, after that jeweler closed and I found Opus Jewelers, I took the same ring in to Peter because one of the claws was coming loose and I was scared of losing the ruby. I came to find out from Peter that the other jeweler had actually taken the original ruby out of the ring and replaced it with a fake one!! Once I got over my devastation, I made a pact with myself that I would never trust another jeweler other than Peter Chen. They do excellent work and can even take antique jewelery and turn it into something more modern. Their prices are very competitive and the quality of their jewelery is outstanding. Opus Jewelers is the best!

101 Utah Street
Ste 215

(between Alameda St & 15th St)
San Francisco, CA 94103
Neighborhood: SOMA
(415) 864-8188

No comments:

Post a Comment