Sunday, March 25, 2012

Jangmi Jewelry Review

I have two pieces of jewelry from this wonderful store. This store is owned by a wonderful Korean couple. They are honest, friendly, and sweet. Prior to getting engaged, my fiance surprised me with clover pave earrings from Jangmi Jewelry. He asked them to custom make them to look similar to the ones from Van Cleef & Arpels. I absolutely love them and wear them everyday.

For our engagement, he came back to this store. They helped my fiance pick a beautiful round-cut "hearts and arrows" diamond and even custom made me a pave cushion-cut setting.  It's the best of both worlds! You get the brilliance of a round cut diamond with a cushion shape. Even if you don't see a setting you like at the store, they can custom make anything if you bring a picture. I absolutely love my ring and I get so many compliments on how sparkly it is. The quality of the diamonds here are amazing

Choosing where to buy your jewelry is a pretty harrowing experience.  You can buy online, but you don't get to see the product and it's mass produced and there's essentially no customer service -- so it really isn't much of a choice.  Then you have the even more confusing choice of where to buy on 47th street.  YSK has great prices and you know you're getting honest service and only the best quality around.  They don't keep anything that isn't of the highest quality so you can't really go wrong with anything you buy here.

71 W 47th St
(between Avenue Of The Americas & 5th Ave)
Manhattan, NY 10036
Neighborhood: Midtown West
(212) 302-5000

No comments:

Post a Comment