Sunday, March 25, 2012

West End Jewelers Review

I recently visited West End Jewelers to have my wedding set appraised  -band and engagement ring. I was very pleased that the long train ride from Queens to Brooklyn was definitely worth the trip. Howard appraised my wedding set in a very professional, thorough and courteous manner. He took the time to educate me on diamonds and the appraisal process; and answered all my questions which allowed  me to know exactly the value of my wedding set. Both Howard and Barry were so warm and friendly. They made me feel comfortable in their store. In addition, my rings were cleaned for free.  I was very happy with my experience at West End Jewelers and very satisfied with the appraisal of my wedding set.  The appraisal fee was only $50 for both rings, much less compared to other places I called.  I highly recommend West End Jewelers and will be certainly returning back for purchases and jewlery repair.

I went there looking for an engagement ring.  I thought that it would be good to use a neighborhood store instead of going to the jewelry district in Manhattan because I heard sketchy things about going there.  I was extremely happy with the salespeople at this store -- they were knowledgeable, honest and even cared enough to help me insure the engagement ring before I picked it up.  They did a great job educating me about what goes into the cost and quality of a diamond.

2078 86th St
(between Bay 26th St & 21st Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11214
Neighborhoods: Bath Beach, Bensonhurst
(718) 372-0530

No comments:

Post a Comment