Sunday, March 25, 2012

Michael F & Company Review

I had the pleasure of having Michael and his friendly staff help me with my engagement ring search.  Michael was able to beat any price I've come across plus he was able to have the very specific design I had in mind done.  His attention to details plus in depth knowledge and competitive pricing makes him second to none.  He has gotten a customer for life and any one who has dealt with him will tell you the same.  Truly a gem in the the diamond district.

Looking for an engagement ring is a very big deal, and probably new territory for nearly every guy out there.  Michael F & Co. was such a wonderful find, their diamonds were absolutely gorgeous, Michael himself is there and very willing to help you, answer any questions that pop into your head, offer advice (which, for me, was correct 100% of the time) and show you a very beautiful collection of settings to go along with his gorgeous diamonds.

I compared his prices to several other jewelers in  the area, as well as many very well known online jewelers and he was consistently a bit lower than everyone else. Each time that i came to the store he was there to help me personally. When i came for the final time to pick up the ring that I had purchased, I was blown away at the final product.  It was perfect! 

7 W 47th St
(between 5th Ave & Avenue Of The Americas)
New York, NY 10036
Neighborhood: Midtown West
(212) 278-8585

No comments:

Post a Comment